SOBCon09 is now history, and all the “digiloggers” have returned to the blogosphere, blending the analog with the digital and keeping the human ahead of the platform.
With this wind at our backs Liz Strauss and I have forged ahead with planning for SOBCon2010, and we’re pleased to report that we have a date and a place:
April 30- May 2, 2010
Summit Executive Center
That’s right, we’ll be gathering again at the same great facility where we’ve held the last two SOBCons-
We also have a theme for 2010 – “Where the Virtual Meets the Concrete“.
Or as I like to call it – “The Return of the Digiloggers, Part 2“
But there’s a catch.
We can only accommodate 150 people, max.
This is a gathering where size does matter, and we really want to keep the numbers at a level where we maximize the value of the learning and interactions.
So that’s why we’ve already opened up registration, so those who would like to get a head start on reserving a seat to this event can do so, right now.
Because I know you don’t want to miss it.
But we also know that plucking down cash so far in advance is a lot to ask.
Therefore, we are announcing the “Reserve Now, Pay Later” program. It’s a “three-fer”:
- You get a seat early, and rest easy – your there
- You get a deeply discounted rate – $300 off the “at the door” price
- You only have to put down a $95 deposit now – and just pay the rest by December 31, 2009
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the SOBCon2010 Registration site
- Click “Enter Discount Code“
- Put in this code: paylater10, then click “apply discount“
- Buy your tickets at $95
- Pay the remaining $500 per ticket to us by 12/31/09 to keep your seats (I”ll let you know how to do that)
To take advantage of this program you need to act quickly – the $595 rate, and thus this program, expires on July 3, 2009
Note once again: If you do not pay the remaining balance due by 12/31/09, you will forfeit the $95 deposit and lose your seat to the event.
(Note: edited on 6/15 to get Ramsey’s name correct)
Liz and I hope you can join us at the 2010 event, and even better, we hope you can take advantage of this program.
We’re counting the days! Already. 🙂