Last night on Liz Strauss’ fabulous “Open Mic Night” we had a “Thank You Party“. In this Holiday spirit of thankfulness I was inspired to come up with my 5 favorite songs that had “Thank You” in the title. Here they are, in reverse order:
5. Thank You - Dido (great chorus)
4. Thank You – Led Zeppelin (gotta have the hard rock 70’s in here)
3. Thank You Girl – Beatles (sleeper track)
2. Thank You (falletinme Be Mice Elf Again) – Sly and the Family Stone (this one’s smokin!)
1. Thank You – Alanis Morissette (this one always gets me)
Did I miss any of your favorites? Chime in!
My very best thanks to all of you who have made my blogging experience so rewarding these last 11 months. Have a safe, wonderful, restful, and “Half-Full” Holiday Weekend!